Sunday, April 12, 2009

Now with Updates!!

Right, so I completely fell off track of updating this site... my bad... but that's gonna change... I will be updating this site several times a week (I hope) with any and all random artwork/sketches I've been producing...

so to kick off this occasion I've completed a painting inspired by a wonderful short story ... its pushing the length of a 'short' story, but a recommended read, and I know that author is always looking for constructive criticism.



next is a couple of colour theory paintings I completed for class.. abstract painting, but they are just a utility for the colour theory


ok, funny thing... that circle is supposed to be orange... but turned out... different...


and finally an introduction to my main project... I've post some perspective work from this project before, but hopefully with this extra free time I'll be able to get a few pages of the project completed... but till then here's a little sample (also a colour theory exercise)



more to come very shortly... (seriously, I just need to scan it)
be sure to have a good one till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment