Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey kid, wanna know how the world ends?

To sound like a broken record. Apologizes for the delay in getting more things posted. Haven't had much time for art in the past few days, but I have been doing some renovation work around the house. In fact I was able to salvage some new painting canvas' from the basement tiles

they are 12 by 12 inch linoleum tiles from the 1940s. They wreak of moldy old glue, they crack pretty easily, and are very cold to paint on. oh, plus they tend to melt in the sun... but I got over 50 free canvas' so I've decided to do up a short story from the lightbulb head project. "Hey kid, wanna know how the world ends?"


that dialog will appear on the lower frame, from the past out hobo looking character there... The point of this project and the massive stack of 26 primed tiles so to try an complete a tile each day. Not sure if that will work out, but I'll be giving it my all.

on an unrelated note... here is where the magic happens, and incidentally the table that's the namesake of the blog

I'll clean it tomorrow is an ongoing motto

No comments:

Post a Comment