Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Posting

OK, so I have completely ignored/forgotten about this blog over the past few months... been extremely busy working on final films among other things...

the first of those other things is a new and improved website to host more of finalized images and animations... and that will be coming out early next year... hopefully

so for right now I figure'd that I would post some of the animation exercises that I've been working... now these are all still in a very rough state, but you can easily read the movements and character that I was going for... and frankly display my natural animating abilities (that run cycle was done in under 3 hours without a reference)

Water effects

Run Cycle

Heavy Lift Exercise

This final exercise isn't 100%, there's alot to be fixed up in the final half second... key changes and missing some inbetweens on the character.

now the other thing that I have been work on is my old friend Computer Animation... but more on that in the new year...

happy holidays everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment