Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First!

Right, another first post... not a lot to say, as I'm not even sure who will eventually read this blog... But this blog will eventually play host to any of my half finished works/sketches at random... school projects... except plenty of Life drawing and gestural drawing for a while...


Our class has been very stagnant with the variety of models that we have had to draw... so I jumped at a chance to actually draw in my own way with almost completely new model... Hopefully I will be able to sneak a couple more in during lab time(maybe with a bit more time to get the proportions down right)...







Well that's a just a couple of drawings from my portfolio... these last two drawings are exercise in moving action poses, which I've finally gotten the hang of... The model slowly transitions between 2 poses, and you have to draw the range of his motions...

till next time, Have a good one...
-Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment