Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'll provide the perspective

Right, so here's another little update... I've been getting destroyed by homework this past week... There is a light at the end of the tunnel with work week just around the corner, but that light just seems to be more work in disguise... should be a fun week...

anyways, here's a little perspective work... I've been grappling with the organic shapes in perspective, but think I've finally gotten the hang of it...



and this last one is just an introduction to 3 point perspective... expect alot more in this style (yet another thing to be done over work week)


oh, and I finally got a scanner (even if it is from the 80s)... so I should be posting up some of my sketch work/subway portraits before too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment