Sunday, February 1, 2009

I have Cerulean Blue veins

Right, a couple of little homework paintings to put up here... first one speaks for itself... and if you don't understand the language, then you certainly arn't pro enough...

We upgraded to full colour, so here is a terrible (but quick) rendition of a goblet 'O' 25 year old wine...


In life drawing, we've been doing a 5 hour Blind Contour Drawing... which is a exercise in tedium, but I've been enjoying how its turned out... this is after roughly 3 hours of drawing...


and finish off with an old facial gesture of some old guy from my class (but seriously, he's a great artist)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, I like the blind contour one the most.

    By the way you should get those veins checked out, could be tetanus....

    ReplyDelete
  3. muh... I'm sure its just one of those things that will make me stronger... right?

    ReplyDelete