Friday, April 2, 2010

Starting to put more characterization into the subway sketching... I'll be trying to the push the exaggerations and try to work in full body characterization...







Layout - I haven't really posted much work from layout in the past, cause its another course that I've struggled til recently... This first one is the last assignment in the course... had to replicate a pan from Pinocchio

We also did a few scenes from curious george... didn't push them to the final line, but think I get across the proper structure and layout for the scenes...




I'll likely be posting more school stuff before the end of the weekend, still trying to organize the studio... its just a mountain of paper still....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice subway sketches Andrew. It was good seeing you in February, you really turned me onto subway sketching.
    Later.

    ReplyDelete