Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cartooning Quicky

Alright, just a quick little update. Had my first cartooning class this term, its been a bit tough getting the proper construction of characters, but I've started to get a hang of it.
Start off with some crappy Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes... not the best example, but only easily scannable one.

Also got a few character rotations in. This guy is from my ill-fated "flight" project, Might actually look into doing a bit more with him... maybe a few test animations or something

Finish it off with some skull/face gestures/drawings... For some reason my teacher seems very scared of the 3/4 rotation skull, as she has only ever given examples for the front and side skull view... so naturally I gave it a try.



ok... that's it for now... Next I'll try to get up some life drawing, or some more animation... Till then, have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment