Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Projected Retitling... etc...

Ok, so my insomnia is back, so that title probably makes very little sense, but its been a good 3 or 4 days without any decent sleep. So this post might not be the most coherent.... anyways, just figure I'd post a few random sketches...

Sack Sketches, a character sheet of movement range of the little jumping sack that I animated. There were a few other pages, but no need to bog down the blog.


The Take, figure I'd get a jump start on the next animation assignment. These are a few sketches for "The Take" which is as basic as it sounds, but has been around since the beginning of animation. Seriously, check out Gerdy the Dinosaur.




This last one is just an old sketch I ment to post a while ago, but didn't get around to it. The character is for a little narrative I thought up, but apparently not before Bill Plympton did. It was a basic dialog where an angel its swindled by a vixenish devil and is drowning his sorrow at a dive bar.


Oh and to make this post's title make sense, I've simply abreviated the title of that massive round headed character project. It's still a working title for right now and bound for inevitable change, but for now I'm referring to it as LBH. I'll be posting some new work from that project shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment