Sunday, December 6, 2009

Year 2 Term 1 - completed

Well that was... interesting.... Still gotta finish up some make up animation classes, and complete a kick ass little animation loop. But I got the all clear from teh rest of my courses, so I can finally take a break... figure I would start by updating the blog with some work from this term. hmm... might as well start out with some background painting... as its the easiest to scan.






Might not seem like alot but each one of these paintings represents several evenings of brainstorming new creative strands of swearing torrents... It was a real struggle cause they had to be completed in Gouche paints... a medium I still can't get used to... friggen watercolour that wants to be acrylic, but always dry's too light.

anyways, more random work to go up over the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment