Friday, December 11, 2009

Cycle upon Cycle

Hey, so finally got the official final grade for the term... High pass for animation, so figure I'd share the fruits of my labour with everybody...

now these are just line tests, and these animation are still on the 'rough' side to help save on time... plus they are just exercise in comprehending movement and timing... think I did really well on them... but take a look for yourselves... also it looks like youtube and Flipbook have conspired against me... the final few frames of each video have been cut off... gunna see if I can fix that...

Simple waving line test... (which no longer works and is about 4 frames long)


Falling Paper Exercise, messed up a lot of the perspective on the character, but really enjoy the walk cycle gag at the end...


The final project, just finished it off yesterday... The exercise is to make a basic 'sack' character jump once. Demonstrating the principles of squash and stretch while moving a character. I went overboard and structured a multiple scene loop.


Well thats it for now... there are still a few more to post, more technical exercises, but think I'll fix up those lost frames from the loops first.

No comments:

Post a Comment