Sunday, January 3, 2010

Accumulous, 1.5 years

Right, here are some scary pictures of the accumulated artwork from school... This first one, that's life drawing, all of it... well most of it, I've thrown out a few days worth of it, but thats still a ton.



So how much animation have you done? about 2 inches worth, (plus there a few scenes from LBH project that haven't even joined that stack yet)


The painting mountain isn't very big, but represents far too much time... its the pile on upper right hand of the drafting desk. Oh and thats a new background from LBH stretched out there.


right, I'm back in school tomorrow, so hopefully I'll still have a chance to post more work over the coming weeks, but if not, I'll be sure to dump it on here when I hit the 6 week break.

No comments:

Post a Comment