Saturday, January 23, 2010

Massive Update #2

Right, so the term has come into full swing, work is mounting, and stress is building. Therefor I have a ton of work to post, and unlike before I'm dedicated to actually getting it posted on here.

First off, cartooning, we have started doing full character sketches from animation stills. These are copied works from "The Brave Little Tailor" a personal favourite short of mine. We are apparently going to be doing a ton more mickey's so look forward to that I guess.




Also started up the anatomy course this term, which I've really taken a liking to. a lot more then I thought I would, but it seems to have already improved my life drawing a great deal.


And a little life drawing for good measure. These are sustained studies, an hour for each. I approach them as an extended gesture using sighting and point to point to help with proportions, which are still off. (still working on that)


and finishing up with some animation. Yet again, Youtube, and terrible capturing software have butchered this animation, and sadly I can't reshoot it to make it look prettier. Oh well... I've actually advanced well beyound where my class is currently at. seem to be able to draw special effects as though they were second nature (well at least water effects) So I should be posting a bunch of new animation soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment