Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Massive Update #1

Alright, as promised, here is the weekly update... starting off with some facial gestures from Snow White. These were drawn from frames of the movie, so I really can't take any credit for them. I'll be posting a bunch of new cartooning gestures in the coming days and weeks. The purpose of the exercise is to create a visual vocabulary of poses and gestures to draw from once I start to create my own characters.


And Life drawing. We haven't really covered too many new exercises in life drawing, just hammering home the fundamentals. Making sure there is a good comprehension of the relationships of the major masses in the body.






Oh, and for good measure, here are a few animation I've completed since the start of the new year. Apologizes for the terrible quality of the image, but it keeps degrading with each layer of animation, and uploading them to youtube certainly didn't help. This is the first attempt at animating water... think I knocked it right out of the park... enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment